GPs, psychiatrists or paediatricians
GPs, psychiatrists or paediatricians can refer patients to higher intensity CAREinMIND services, including:
- Intensive Support Services
- Targeted Psychological Support Services
- Suicide Prevention and Postvention Services
The CAREinMIND Wellbeing Support Service is a free phone and online counselling support service delivered by On the Line. This service is for people with lower intensity needs, who live, work or study in northern, western and central Melbourne. The telephone number for this service – 1300 096 269 – is directly linked to On the Line and does not connect to the CAREinMIND Intake and Triage Hub.
What is CAREinMIND™?
CAREinMIND provides access to a range of free mental health services in the north western Melbourne area, through CAREinMIND central referral, intake and assessment.
Who is eligible?
CAREinMIND can provide free mental health services for people of all ages who:
- are unable to afford (or are ineligible for) other local services
- are experiencing all levels of mental health stress from mild to severe
- live, work or study in the north western Melbourne area.